2003-Standard Low Flow Blender
|Height||5.3" (13.5 cm)|
|Width||4.77" (12.1 cm)|
|Depth||4.56" (11.6 cm)|
|Weight||2.38 lbs. (1.08 kg)|
2003 Standard Low Flow Blender w/DISS ports on Right and Left side (Note: using right side port activates 3 lpm bleed flow)
2007 Standard input fittings on our blenders are DISS air and oxygen. If you want NIST input fittings instead of DISS, add this part number to the order.
|Oxygen Concentration Range||21-100%|
|Number of Output Ports||2 (left and right sides)|
|Accuracy||+/- 3% full scale|
|Flow Range Accuracy||0-30 lpm w/bleed active (right side port being used), 3-30 lpm w/no bleed active|
|Bleed Flow||3 lpm (when active)|
- Hose Kits (2', 3' or 10' long)
- Brackets (Wall Mount, Pole Mount, or virtually any rail or headwall configuration)
- Quick Connect Fittings (Hose kits are configured with DISS fittings...Ohmeda Style and Chemtron Quick Connect fittings are also available)
Hose kit includes a 10' long air hose with female DISS air connections on each end, a 10' long oxygen hose with female DISS connections on each end, and a male-to-male DISS oxygen connector that converts the female oxygen supply input on blender to a male fitting
This regulator offers several nice features including a built-in o-ring tank washer, built-in protected gauge, and 0-15 lpm flow meter, but the best and most unique feature of all is its ability to be connected to the wall source at the same time as the tank source (via a 50 psi input DISS connection), which allows for a seamless transition from one gas source to the next. It also doesn't cause loud blender alarms when switching over or cause wild swings in oxygen percentage from 21% to 100% or vice versa.
The 15' coiled oxygen hose is ideal for connecting ventilators that only need an oxygen source to power them (like the TV-100 or a Crossvent model configured with the air entrainment feature).
- The coiled nature of the hose makes it easy to stow during storage or transport (the hose stays up off the floor).
- This hose will also stay up off the floor during use (no matter how close you get to the oxygen source).
- This does not create a tripping hazard as a traditional hose can.
- The 15’ length provides 50% more reach than our standard 10’ hose.