Crossvent 2i+ Stand Alone Infant Ventilator
- Crossvent 2i+ Stand Alone for Bunnell Jet Brochure
- Crossvent 2i+ Stand Alone Package for GE Shuttle Brochure
- CV2i+ Competency Study Guide
- Gas Consumption in the CV2i+
- CV2i+ Quick Setup Instructions For Use With Bunnell Jet Vent
- CV2i+ Quick Setup Instructions
- CV2i+ Proposed Competency Evaluation (with Answers)
- Crossvent 2i+ vs. MVP-10 Comparison
- CV-2i+ Part 1 - Basic Settings
- CV-2i+ Part 2 - Flow Trigger (pneumotach) Specifics
- CV-2i+ Part 3 - Assist Control, SIMV, Pressure Support
- CV-2i+ Part 4 - Other Keys
- CV-2i+ Part 5 - CPAP
- CV-2i+ Part 6 - Setup Menu
- CV-2i+ Part 7 - Volume Ventilation
- CV-2i+ Part 8 - Volume Ventilation (Continued)
- Using the Crossvent 2i+ with the Bunnell Jet Vent
The Stand Alone version of the Crossvent 2i+ features the exact same software and user interface as the Built-in version. With it's top mounted handle, bracket on the rear, and circuit connections located on the side, it is much more suited to mounting in different locations and moving around by hand.
|Height||10" (25.4 cm)|
|Width||11" (28.0 cm) or 13.5" (34.3 cm) with optional mounted blender|
|Weight||10.5 lbs (4.8 kg) or 13.5 lbs (6.1kg) with optional mounted blender|
2200KCB This model comes with an air/oxygen blender built-on
2200KC This model comes without the blender and typically requires a gas supply from a separate air oxygen blender
|Inspiratory Time||0.10 - 3.0 seconds|
|Flow Rate||1-15 lpm|
|Peak Pressure||0-80 cmH2O|
|Flow Trigger||0-20 (sensitivity scale)|
|Base Flow||2.5 lpm|
|Pressure Support||0-50 cmH2O|
|SIMV Rate||0.6 - 50 bpm|
|Continuous Flow||0-15 lpm|
|Pneumatic Power Source||17-55 psi (117-380 kPa)|
This regulator offers several nice features including a built-in o-ring tank washer, built-in protected gauge, and 0-15 lpm flow meter, but the best and most unique feature of all is its ability to be connected to the wall source at the same time as the tank source (via a 50 psi input DISS connection), which allows for a seamless transition from one gas source to the next. It also doesn't cause loud blender alarms when switching over or cause wild swings in oxygen percentage from 21% to 100% or vice versa.
The 2016 is a dual flowmeter attachment that was created initially as a means to add flowmeters to the Crossvent 2i+ infant transport vent. The 0-8 lpm flow meter provides adequate flow to connect a resuscitation bag to (in case it is needed during transport). The low flow 0-4 has very low flow increments that start at 1/32 lpm, and also 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, etc.
The 2016 can also be added to blender models that have a bottom port, such as the 2003FL (which would provide a 0-15, 0-8 and 0-4 lpm flowmeter), and will keep the wall space required, to a minimum.
Note: This bracket set will hold a sungle e-cylinder to the Deluxe stand. It includes an upper and lower section to secure the tank. In order to secure two tanks to the stand, two sets would need to be purchased.
This bracket is used in conjunction with the support arm #2013SAH and attaches to either of our stands.
The support arm is used with the support arm bracket (Part #2013SH) for those that choose to add a support arm to their stand.
This is used with the Crossvent 2i+ Stand Alone Infant vent with the built-on blender to allow the Bunnell Jet Vent to be connected to the same blended source as the Crossvent.
This kit allows the Crossvent 2i+ to be mounted on a shelf on a cart and all the tubing and fittings required to remotely locate the circuit connections on a side panel. It is typically purchased with the 12" stainless steel pole and flange assembly (Part #2014).
This stainless steel 18" pole and flange assembly provides a mounting option for mounting the Crossvent 2i+ w/blender to the same cart used with the Bunnell Jet Vent. It works with both the new and older style of Bunnell Jet cart.
This is a 12" stainless steel pole and flange assembly that allows the Crossvent to be mounted to shelf.
The 15' dual coiled air/oxygen hoses are ideal for connecting any equipment that must be connected to both an air and oxygen gas source (ventilators, air/oxygen blenders, CPAP devices, high flow cannula devices)
- The coiled nature of the hoses makes them easy to stow during storage or transport (hoses stay up off the floor).
- The coiled nature of the hoses also stay up off the floor during use (no matter how close you get to the wall outlet).
- This does not create a tripping hazard as traditional hoses can.
- Since the hoses are fused together except for the ends, they don't get tangled with one another.
Note: If you are ordering this hose for a blender application, make sure you order the PFIT150 (male-to-male DISS fitting) so the oxygen hose will connect to the oxygen input on the blender.
This circuit has removable fittings at the patient wye connection. Many infant CPAP interfaces require the patient wye to be removed.