Crossvent 2+ Infant-Pediatric Ventilator
Bio-Med Devices' new industry-leading Crossvent 2+ Ventilator offers wide range of ventilator support for both pediatric and infant patients in a variety of settings from air and ground transport to emergency department to ICU to sub-acute care and more.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- Unmatched gas efficiency
- Long battery life
- Multiple ventilation modes
- Flow Trigger
- Built-in PEEP
- LED power indicator
- Foolproof circuit connections
- Color display with greater visibility and viewing angle
- Improved touchscreen sensitivity
- Improved battery gauge providing greater accuracy in 2% increment
- Air and ground transport
- Intra or inter-hospital transport
- Intensive Care Unit
- Emergency Department
- Recovery Room
- Subacute Care
|Height||10 inches (2.4 cm)|
|Width||11 inches (28.0 cm) or 13.5 (34.3 cm) with optional mounted blender|
|Depth||5.5 inches (14cm)|
|Weight||10.5 lbs (4.8 kg) or 13.5 with optional mounted blender|
2200EC Crossvent 2+ with Exhaled Tidal Volume Monitoring
2200BEC Crossvent 2+ with Exhaled Tidal Volume Monitoring and attached Air/Oxygen Blender
|Inspiratory Time||0.10 - 3.0 seconds|
|Flow Rate||1-50 lpm|
|Peak Pressure||0-80 cmH2O|
|PEEP Pressure||0-20 cmH2O|
|Flow Trigger||0-20 (sensitivity scale)|
|Pressure Trigger||-.2 to -10 cmH2O|
|Pressure Support||0-50 lpm|
|SIMV Rate||0.6 - 50 bpm|
|Constant Flow||0-29 lpm|
|I/E Ratio||3:1 to 1:99|
Disposable Infant Circuit
Disposable Pediatric Circuit
O2 High Pressure Supply Hose
Oxygen Sensor Cell with Cable
Infant Test Lung
Pediatric Test Lung
External Power Supply
Heavy Duty Stand(includes tilt bracket)
Filter Water Trap (Air)
Filter Water Trap (O2)
Reusable Infant Circuit
Reusable Pediatric Circuit
Standard Pole Mount Bracket
Circuit Support Arm
Support Arm Bracket
Blender Pole Bracket
The 15' dual coiled air/oxygen hoses are ideal for connecting any equipment that must be connected to both an air and oxygen gas source (ventilators, air/oxygen blenders, CPAP devices, high flow cannula devices)
- The coiled nature of the hoses makes them easy to stow during storage or transport (hoses stay up off the floor).
- The coiled nature of the hoses also stay up off the floor during use (no matter how close you get to the wall outlet).
- This does not create a tripping hazard as traditional hoses can.
- Since the hoses are fused together except for the ends, they don't get tangled with one another.
Note: If you are ordering this hose for a blender application, make sure you order the PFIT150 (male-to-male DISS fitting) so the oxygen hose will connect to the oxygen input on the blender.
This regulator offers several nice features including a built-in o-ring tank washer, built-in protected gauge, and 0-15 lpm flow meter, but the best and most unique feature of all is its ability to be connected to the wall source at the same time as the tank source (via a 50 psi input DISS connection), which allows for a seamless transition from one gas source to the next. It also doesn't cause loud blender alarms when switching over or cause wild swings in oxygen percentage from 21% to 100% or vice versa.
The 15' coiled oxygen hose is ideal for connecting ventilators that only need an oxygen source to power them (like the TV-100 or a Crossvent model configured with the air entrainment feature).
- The coiled nature of the hose makes it easy to stow during storage or transport (the hose stays up off the floor).
- This hose will also stay up off the floor during use (no matter how close you get to the oxygen source).
- This does not create a tripping hazard as a traditional hose can.
- The 15’ length provides 50% more reach than our standard 10’ hose.