2003K-Standard Low Flow Blender with Bleed Control
|Height||6.64" (16.9 cm)|
|Width||5.48" (13.9 cm)|
|Depth||4.56" (11.6 cm)|
|Weight||2.38 lbs (1.08 kg)|
2003K Low Flow blender with left side and bottom DISS port and Bleed control knob on left side
2007 Standard input fittings on our blenders are DISS air and oxygen. If you want NIST input fittings on your blender instead of DISS, add this part number to your order.
|Oxygen Concentration Range||21-100%|
|Number of Output Ports||2 (left side and bottom)|
|Accuracy||+/- 3% full scale|
|Flow Range Accuracy||0-3 lpm when bleed switch is on, 3-30 lpm when bleed switch is off|
|Bleed Flow||3 lpm (when active)|
- Hose Kits (2', 3' or 10' long)
- Brackets (Wall Mount, Pole Mount, or virtually any rail or headwall configuration)
- Quick Connect Fittings (Hose kits are configured with DISS fittings...Ohmeda Style and Chemtron Quick Connect Fittings are also available)
Hose kit includes a 10' long air hose with female DISS air connections on each end, a 10' long oxygen hose with female DISS connections on each end, and a male-to-male DISS oxygen connector that converts the female oxygen supply input on blender to a male fitting
The 15' dual coiled air/oxygen hoses are ideal for connecting any equipment that must be connected to both an air and oxygen gas source (ventilators, air/oxygen blenders, CPAP devices, high flow cannula devices)
- The coiled nature of the hoses makes them easy to stow during storage or transport (hoses stay up off the floor).
- The coiled nature of the hoses also stay up off the floor during use (no matter how close you get to the wall outlet).
- This does not create a tripping hazard as traditional hoses can.
- Since the hoses are fused together except for the ends, they don't get tangled with one another.
Note: If you are ordering this hose for a blender application, make sure you order the PFIT150 (male-to-male DISS fitting) so the oxygen hose will connect to the oxygen input on the blender.
This regulator offers several nice features including a built-in o-ring tank washer, built-in protected gauge, and 0-15 lpm flow meter, but the best and most unique feature of all is its ability to be connected to the wall source at the same time as the tank source (via a 50 psi input DISS connection), which allows for a seamless transition from one gas source to the next. It also doesn't cause loud blender alarms when switching over or cause wild swings in oxygen percentage from 21% to 100% or vice versa.