2001 and 2001M Blenders (MRI)
The 2001 and 2001M (the 2001M being the MRI Conditional version for use in the MRI Suite) provide higher flow capabilities (up to 120 lpm) than the Low Flow Blenders (30 lpm). In general, this model would be well suited for providing a blended flow to equipment that uses higher than 30 lpm flows. It features a bottom 50 psi DISS port for making this connection. The right side port is most often used to install a 0-15 lpm flow meter. Just be aware that using the right side port activates the 12 lpm bleed flow. If the primary purpose of this blender is for use with a 0-15 lpm flow meter, it might be better to look into a Low Flow model.
|Height||5.3" (13.5 cm)|
|Width||3.53" (9.0 cm)|
|Depth||4.56" (11.6 cm)|
|Weight||2.38 lbs. (1.08 kg)|
2001M MRI Conditional
- Hose Kits (2', 3' or 10' long)
- Brackets (Wall Mount, Pole Mount, or virtually any rail or headwall configuration)
- Quick Connect Fittings (Hose kits are configured with DISS fittings...Ohmeda Style and Chemtron Quick Connect fittings are also available)
Hose kit includes a 10' long air hose with female DISS air connections on each end, a 10' long oxygen hose with female DISS connections on each end, and a male-to-male DISS oxygen connector that converts the female oxygen supply input on blender to a male fitting
The 15' dual coiled air/oxygen hoses are ideal for connecting any equipment that must be connected to both an air and oxygen gas source (ventilators, air/oxygen blenders, CPAP devices, high flow cannula devices)
- The coiled nature of the hoses makes them easy to stow during storage or transport (hoses stay up off the floor).
- The coiled nature of the hoses also stay up off the floor during use (no matter how close you get to the wall outlet).
- This does not create a tripping hazard as traditional hoses can.
- Since the hoses are fused together except for the ends, they don't get tangled with one another.
Note: If you are ordering this hose for a blender application, make sure you order the PFIT150 (male-to-male DISS fitting) so the oxygen hose will connect to the oxygen input on the blender.
This male-to-male DISS fitting is used in our blender hose kits to convert the oxygen female input port on our blenders to a male DISS port. If you are contemplating hoses from another source, you may want to have the oxygen input configured with a male fitting, or purchase this fitting separately. If you choose to use the 15' dual coiled hose for your blender, you would want to purchase this item so it would connect appropriately.
This regulator offers several nice features including a built-in o-ring tank washer, built-in protected gauge, and 0-15 lpm flow meter, but the best and most unique feature of all is its ability to be connected to the wall source at the same time as the tank source (via a 50 psi input DISS connection), which allows for a seamless transition from one gas source to the next. It also doesn't cause loud blender alarms when switching over or cause wild swings in oxygen percentage from 21% to 100% or vice versa.