- Mount the blender to the IC-2A using the nut to nut coupler (D), going from the blender primary outlet to the IC-2A patient supply fitting.
- Connect the 10' air supply hose to the air input fitting on the blender.
- Connect the elbow fitting (B) to the leg of the high pressure wye (A) and the other end of the elbow to the logic supply fitting on the IC-2A..
- Using the coupler (C), connect the other leg of the wye to the oxygen input fitting on the blender.
- Connect the oxygen supply hose to the wye.