||Hose Kit, Catalog #2005ICHC (Standard if IC-2A is ordered as 8001AMBC)
- Prior to mounting the pole to the base, slip the cylinder brackets over the end of the pole that will be inserted into the base. Put the open bracket on first and then the one with the bars across the rings. The bars should be down (closest to the end of the pole). Install the pole into the base. Secure the pole to the base with the washer and bolt.
- Mount the blender bracket (pins down) approximately 12" from the top of the pole.
- Place the blender in the bracket.
- Place the IC-2A in the top tilt bracket.
- Install the oxygen cylinder with regulator in the cylinder bracket to the right and with the supply output fitting facing forward. If using Bio-Med's Deluxe Regulator, then the 50 PSI Out fitting should face forward.
- Install the air cylinder with regulator in the cylinder bracket to the left and with the supply output fitting facing to the rear. If using Bio-Med's Deluxe Regulator, then the 50 PSI Out fitting should face forward.
- Use the elbows (3) in the following locations. Face the threads as indicated:
a. Logic supply input on the top of the IC-2A- face threads to the rear
b. Patient supply input on the top of the IC-2A- face threads to the rear
c. Blender output- face threads to the outside of blender air fitting
- The high pressure wye is to be used to split your oxygen source before the blender so the short leg goes to the blender input and the long leg goes to the IC-2A logic input. Connect one end of a 2' oxygen supply hose to the input of this wye and the other end to the output fitting on the oxygen cylinder regulator.
- Connect one end of the 2' air supply hose to the output fitting on the air cylinder regulator and the other end to the blender air input.
- Connect the remaining 2' supply hose from the elbow on the blender output to the IC-2A patient supply input.
- If using Bio-Med's Deluxe Regulators, use the 10' air & oxygen hoses and connect the 50 PSI Input fittings to corresponding wall sources, if desired.