Hose Kit, Catalogue #2005ICH
- Install the pole into the base.
- Mount the blender bracket (pins down) approximately 12" from the top of the pole.
- Place the blender in the bracket.
- Place the IC-2A in the top tilt bracket.
- Use the elbows (3) in the following locations. Face the threads as indicated:
- Logic supply input on the IC-2A- face threads to the rear
- Patient supply input on the IC-2A- face threads to the rear
- Blender output- face threads to the outside of blender air fitting
- The high pressure wye is to be used to split your oxygen source before the blender so one leg goes to the blender input and the other to the IC-2A logic input.
- Connect the 10' oxygen supply hose to the input of the wye.
- Connect the short hose leg of the wye to the blender oxygen input.
- Connect the long hose leg of the wye to the elbow on the IC-2A logic supply input.
- Connect the 10' air supply hose to the blender air input.
- Connect the remaining short supply hose from the elbow on the blender output to the IC-2A patient supply input.